NATHAN HALE FREE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
The Nathan Hale Veterans Outreach Center provides these programs FREE of charge to Veterans and their families.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments-door to door pick up
- Three Harts Farm Veterans Growing Opportunities -232 Beaver Dam Road ,Plymouth-Spring 2016
- Nathan Hale Audiology and Wellness Center - Middleboro -Spring 2016
- TWO Wellness Food Pantries Plymouth and Middleboro Outreach Centers
- Captain Hale's Closet-gently used clothing of all types and sizes, some children's too!
- Cycling Program -Group or individual families
- Chair Massage-Friday-Plymouth Appt only
If you are looking for counceling contact one of the following Vet Centers
|Boston:||Boston Vet Center|
|Brockton:||Brockton Vet Center|
|Fairhaven:||New Bedford Vet Center|
|Hyannis:||Cape Cod / Hyannis Vet Center|
|Lowell:||Lowell Vet Center|
|West Springfield:||Springfield Vet Center|
|Worcester:||Worcester Vet Center|
Boston Vet Center
New Bedford Vet Center
Brockton Vet Center
Cape Cod / Hyannis Vet Center
http://www.va.gov/ for more information!
We need to keep these programs in place to continue helping all Veterans, young and old.
We are looking for donations to support our programs.
Please send a check or money order to:
The Nathan Hale Veterans Outreach Centers
763 State Road
Plymouth, MA 02360